Premium phono preamplifier with tube output and highend sound!
This precision tube phono pre-amplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. Compatible with both MM and MC cartridges. It offers connection for two turntables plus two selectable line outputs and a continuously variable selection of input impedance for low output MC cartridges while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!
Tube Box DS2
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Ultra low noise circuitry
- Selection between 2 phono inputs & 2 line outputs
- Dual mono circuitry for optimized channel separation
- Selectable input impedance (for MC: fix or variable)
- Selectable input capacitance (for MM)
- Selectable subsonic filter
- Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
- Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
- Finishes: silver or black, with/without wooden side panels (rosewood, walnut, eucalyptus)
Tubes 2 x ECC83 (12AX7) Input impedance Variable 10-1000 Ohm, fix 47 kOhm Capacitance 100 / 220 / 320 pF Gain MM / MC 40 / 45 / 50 / 60 / 65 dB Output voltage typically 500 mV/1kHz at 5mV/1kHz (at 40dB) SNR 88 dBA THD < 0.04% RIAA curve accuracy +/- 0.2dB/20Hz - 20kHz Subsonic filter 20Hz @ 12dB/octave Inputs 2 x Phono (RCA) Outputs 2 x Line (RCA) Power supply 18V/1000mA DC Power consumption max 490mA DC / < 0.5 Watt Standby Dimensions B x H x T 206 x 91 x 227 mm (Alu) 240 x 93 x 227 mm (Wood) Weight (without power supply) 1500 g (Alu) 1960 g (Wood)