• Preamplifier for MM or MC with switch on rear panel
• Precise RIAA equalisation
• Phono/line selector on front
• Record level adjustment
• High quality A/D conversion with USB out to PC/Mac
• Compatible with Windows®, MacOS® & Linux
• SMD technology for shortest signal paths
• Output stage with ultra-low impedance
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• Available in black and silver
Phono Box USB V
Phono Box USB V: Top specialist for recording vinyl & line level sources and listening pleasure!
Phono Box USB V is an ideal phono preamplifier for both your hifi system and vinyl or line-level recording to PC or Mac. MM and MC cartridges will be welcome. Input volume can be set to avoid override. The analogue output of Phono Box USB V can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX,...) of your hifi and digitally via USB to your computer. Both outputs can be used simultaneously. Any professional recording software will give best results on Windows and Mac computer systems.
Pro-Ject Phono Box USB V
Load capacitance / impedance MM: 47Kohms / 120pF MC: 100 ohms / 120pF Gain, MM 40dB Output voltage typically 300mV/1kHz at 3mV/1kHz (MM input) Gain, MC 60dB Gain, line level input 11dB Max. output 9,5Vrms (1kHz) Noise floor, MM 86dB (94dB - A weighted) Noise floor, MC 68dB (75dB - A weighted) THD, MM/ MC 0,01% / 0,05% RIAA-equalisation curve accuracy 20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0,5dB Phono Input / line output 1 pair RCA phono sockets Line input 3,5mm jack Output voltage 0,775Veff A/D converter 16-Bit Delta Sigma Sampling rate 44,1kHz USB output digital serial data protocol USB 1.1 Standby power consumption < 1 Watt Dimensions W x H x D 103 x 36 x 103 (109 mm with sockets) Weight 540g