Essential III RecordMaster allows you to digitalise all your files from analogue. Simply connect your Essential III RecordMaster to a PC or Mac and record your vinyl. It's outputs sends high quality digital signals via the USB socket, making sure it catches all the love that is packed into a 12“ LP or a 7“ . Equipped with a high-quality pickup OM10 by phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III RecordMaster delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Essential III Phono comes in highgloss colors Red, White, Black and Walnut.
Essential III RecordMaster
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Built-in USB output to record on your PC/Mac
- Speed Box built-in
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Speed 33, 45 (manual speed change) Principle Belt drive Speed variance 33: 0.70% 45: 0.60% Wow & flutter 33: 0.21% 45: 0.19% Platter 300 mm MDF & felt mat (0,8kg) Main bearing Stainless steel Tonearm 8.6”, aluminium Effective arm length 218,5 mm Effective tonearmmass 8.0 g Overhang 22.0 mm Counterweight for mass 3 - 5.5 g Tracking force range 0 - 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn) Included accessories Power supply, dust cover Power consumption 4.5 Watts max Dimensions (lid closed) 415 x 112 x 335 mm (W x H x D) Dimensions (lid open, 90°) 415 x 365 x 390 mm (W x H x D) Dimensions (without lid) 415 x 95 x 330 mm (W x H x D) Weight 5.0 kg net