• “Must have” for fans of Parov Stelar and vinyl
• Exclusive design with 7 printing layers
• 8,6” carbon fibre tonearm
• Non-resonant acrylic platter
• Ultra silent belt drive system with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator and synchronous motor
• TPE motor suspension
• Hightech damping feet made from TPE for up to 20% higher listening levels without distortion
• Ortofon cartridge 2M red
• Dust cover included
DEBUT CARBON ESPRIT (DC) PS01 WAVE (2M-Red)
Limited "Parov Stelar“ Edition!
PS01-Wave is a joint project of Pro-Ject Audio Systems and Parov Stelar, that sets an audio landmark! Based on the worldwide highly acclaimed DEBUT CARBON ESPRIT (DC), which sets a new standard for analogue turntables for the next decade. PS01-Wave is a real eye-catcher and meets the growing demand of all fans of high-class, but affordavle vinyl record players and attracts real Parov Stelarfans!
A first class tonearm made from Carbon fibre ensures superior stiffness and significantly reduced resonances than metal tonearms. This material normally is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with an acrylic platter the carbon tonearm offers outstanding sound quality levels! The approved belt drive designoffers low noise AC motor with effective TPE (Thermo Plastc Elastomere) motor decoupling, and ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration. Due to this effort 20% higher listening levels without the risk of distortion can be achieved.
PS01-Wave is available as a strictly limited edition of only 1000 pieces worldwide!