Essential III Phono delivers audiophile sonics in a convenience package. It is easy to install onto any hifi system or top an already existing amplifier to your sound room. Audiophile components such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis are included. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has a significantly lower tolerance compared to the Essential II. Equipped with a high-quality pickup OM10 by phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III Phono delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Essential III Phono comes in highgloss colors Red, White, Black and Walnut.
Essential III Phono(Bundled)
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Integrated MM phono stage
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Speed 33, 45 (manual speed change) Principle Belt drive Speed variance 33: 0.70% 45: 0.60% Wow & flutter 33: 0.21% 45: 0.19% Platter 300 mm MDF & felt mat (0,8kg) Main bearing Stainless steel Tonearm 8.6”, aluminium Effective arm length 218,5 mm Effective tonearmmass 8.0 g Overhang 22.0 mm Counterweight for mass 3 - 5.5 g Tracking force range 0 - 25mn (recommended OM10 18mn) Included accessories Power supply, dust cover Power consumption 4.5 Watts max Dimensions (lid closed) 415 x 112 x 335 mm (W x H x D) Dimensions (lid open, 90°) 415 x 365 x 390 mm (W x H x D) Dimensions (without lid) 415 x 95 x 330 mm (W x H x D) Weight 5.0 kg net