• Ultra compact & audiophile
• Advanced amplifier modules
• 2 ohms drive capability
• More power and further improved performance
• Mono input with loop-out (RCA)
• Gold-plated speaker sockets
• Suitable for Banana/Spade/Pin/bare wire
• Trigger input with output for further Amp Box Mono S
• Metal casing protects against vibration and interference
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• On/Off switch front-sided
• Faceplate silver or black
Amp Box S (Mono)
Ultra compact power amplifier - efficient & audiophile!
A ultra high-efficiency Bi-Phase PWM(Pulse Wave Modulation) circuit with SMD parts incorporates 35 years of R&D and gives outstanding audio performance, while staying cool on the outside.
It fulfills our demand for high resolution with superior micro dynamics and room-filling power.
Sound quality is aimed to be as close as possible to Class A tube amplifiers with their liquid and lifelike presentation.
The Amp Box S Mono is micro-sized and therefore allows easy placement and can be switched on & off remotely via a trigger signal.
A 45cm power-on cable is supplied for this purpose. For Bi- or Tri-amplification use, the remote power-on signal can be relayed to further units.
Pro-Ject Amp Box S Mono
Power output 1 x 40W / 60W @ 8 / 4 ohms 2 ohms drive capability Frequency response 5Hz - 20kHz (+ 0dB, - 0,5dB) Signal-to-noise ratio > -100dB (IEC -A) THD < 0,05% @ 10W Gain 22dB Input & loop-out RCA sockets Sensitivity 1V Input impedance 47kohm Power supply 24V/3A DC (peak 7A DC);100 - 240V, 50/60Hz Standby power consumption < 1 Watt dimensions W x H x D 103 x 36 x 104 (122mm with sockets) Weight 670g without power supply